• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home Nation

Will Support NCP’s Growth But No Entry For Its Leaders Into BJP: Maha CM Fadnavis

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
April 30, 2026
in Nation

Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Thursday sought to clarify the state’s evolving political dynamics, the stability of the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) led by Ajit Pawar, and ongoing high-profile investigations.

Addressing the functioning of the ruling alliance, the Chief Minister took a firm stand on the issue of party defections. Amid speculation over possible crossovers, he said that while the BJP would support the NCP (Ajit Pawar faction), its doors would remain closed to leaders from the party.

He was speaking at an interactive session organised by local television channels here. “We will provide all the necessary assistance to run, sustain, and strengthen the NCP (Ajit Pawar faction),” CM Fadnavis said.

“However, no one from their party will be inducted into the BJP.”

Reflecting on the volatile nature of Maharashtra politics since 2019, he said: “What happened in 2019 was incomprehensible. After that, nothing should come as a surprise; anything is possible in politics now.”

The Chief Minister expressed confidence in late former Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar’s role within the administration and the party, noting that the NCP was gradually stabilising.

“In the beginning, there was a sense of uncertainty within the NCP. There were doubts about whether the leadership could manage effectively. But over the past few months, the party has shown signs of consolidation, and I believe it will stabilise fully in the coming period,” he said.

Turning to law and order, CM Fadnavis addressed the Ashok Kharat case and said that the investigation is being carried out with “utmost professionalism”. He rejected calls for arrests based solely on viral photographs, emphasising that legal action must be backed by concrete evidence.

“At the same time, I want to assure that the law will take its course, and no one found guilty will be spared,” he added.

Regarding the TCS-related case, the Chief Minister described the matter as serious but clarified that the company itself was not at fault in the incident.

CM Fadnavis also addressed claims that Deputy Chief Minister Eknath Shinde was kept in the dark regarding political developments linked to the NCP.

He rejected these reports, stating that Deputy Chief Minister Shinde had been fully informed about the developments. He also expressed disappointment over contradictory statements made at the time, describing them as “unconvincing”.

(IANS)

ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

PM Modi To Launch Rs 7,823 Crore Projects In Hyderabad On May 10

Next Post

Calcutta HC Rejects Trinamool Plea Against ECI Directive On Central Staff For Counting Duty

Related Posts

Suvendu Adhikari Aide Murder Case
Nation

Suvendu Adhikari Aide Murder Case: CBI Arrests Sixth Accused From UP’s Ballia

May 21, 2026
Om Birla
Nation

Rs 500 Crore Push To Give New Direction To Bundi’s Development: Om Birla

May 21, 2026
Nation

HC Allows Bandi Sanjay’s Son To Seek Regular Bail In POCSO Case

May 21, 2026
TVK
Nation

Madras HC Seeks ECI Response On PIL Alleging TVK Used Children For Poll Campaigning

May 21, 2026
Fuel
Nation

Fuel Sale Restrictions Reach Rajasthan High Court

May 21, 2026
Delhi CM Rekha Gupta
Nation

Delhi CM Rekha Gupta Says Ration Cards Issuance Has Resumed After 13 Years

May 21, 2026
Next Post

Calcutta HC Rejects Trinamool Plea Against ECI Directive On Central Staff For Counting Duty

K’taka Govt Clears Rs 600 Crore Minority Development Plan Amid Bypoll Row

Cong To Hold Statewide Protests In Odisha Over Delay In Women’s Quota Rollout

Khimji
SAI
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.