Bhubaneswar: At least five trains passing through Odisha will be rescheduled or re-routed due to safety-related works on the tracks in Chhattisgarh and Bangalore, the East Coast Railways (ECoR) informed today.
The works are being undertaken at Jaithari in ‘Niguara – Jaithari – Chhulha’ Railway Section of Bilaspur Division under South East Central Railway and modernisation work in Bangalore Division under South Western Railway.
In view of safety-related modernisation work, the following trains passing through Odisha will be affected temporarily:
• 22909 Valsad-Puri Express from Valsad on 20.01.2022 & 27.01.2022.
• 22910 Puri-Valsad Express from Puri on 23.01.2022 & 30.01.2022.
• 20471 Bikaner-Puri Express from Bikaner on 23.01.2022 & 30.01.2022.
• 20472 Puri-Bikaner Express from Puri on 26.01.2022 & 02.02.2022.
• 12835 Hatia-Yesvantpur Express from Hatia on 18.01.2022 & 25.01.2022 will run via Krishnarajpuram-Channasandra-Yelahanka-Yesvantpur.