Bhubaneswar: Odisha Vigilance on Wednesday conducted simultaneous raids on the houses and property associated with Gobinda Chandra Sàhoo, Assistant Executive Engineer, Rural Works Sub-Division, Nayagarh on the allegation of acquisition of disproportionate assets to his known source of income.
Separate teams of the anti-corruption agency led by 5 DSPs, 5 Inspectors, and other staff, on the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge, Vigilance, Cuttack, conducted simultaneous house searches at the following six places in Cuttack, Khordha, and Nayagarh district.
1. Rented residential house located at flat No 101, Basera Impression Plus, Patia, Bhubaneswar.
2. Paternal house located at Pinpur village, Babujunga, Kishorenagar, Cuttack.
3. One Single-storyed building at Alishabazar, Lalbag, Cuttack.
4. One double-storeyed building stands at Plot No 61/557, Gayatribihar, Jokalandi, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar.
5. Office room of Sahoo, located at RD Sub-Division Office, Nayagarh.
6. Residential house located at Nayagarh Town, Nayagarh.
Meanwhile, further search is in progress.