• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home Breaking News

Odisha Courts On High Alert Again Following Bomb Threat Emails

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
February 6, 2026
in Breaking News, Odisha

Bhubaneswar: Panic gripped several district courts in Odisha today following anonymous bomb threat emails received by the District Judge Courts in Cuttack, Phulbani, and Puri. The threats prompted immediate evacuations, deployment of bomb disposal squads, sniffer dogs, and thorough security searches across the premises.

According to reports, the anonymous emails claimed that bombs had been planted in the court complexes, triggering widespread alarm among judges, lawyers, court staff, and visitors. Court proceedings were disrupted as police evacuated the buildings and restricted entry while security operations were underway.

Police swung into action swiftly, with bomb disposal squads and dog units conducting extensive checks in every corner of the court campuses. Teams from the local police, along with cyber cell experts from the Crime Branch, are actively investigating the matter. Efforts are focused on tracing the IP address and origin of the sender(s) to identify those responsible.

“As soon as we got the information of the bomb threat, we immediately rushed to the court campus and evacuated the court. We are examining every corner thoroughly with local police, bomb squad, and sniffer dogs. All vehicles were frisked. The campus is being sanitised. We are trying to resume court proceedings very soon,” Puri SP Prateek Singh said.

As of the latest updates, no objectionable materials or explosives were found during the searches in any of the locations. This appears to be part of a recurring pattern, following similar hoax threats to Odisha courts last month, including earlier incidents in January targeting Cuttack, Sambalpur, Deogarh, and others.

 

Tags: Bomb ThreatPhulbaniPuri
ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

T20 WC: Batting Firepower, All-Round Resources, Spinners Hold The Key In India’s Title Defence

Next Post

RBI Plans To Allow Bank Lending To REITs: Governor

Related Posts

Odisha

IMD Forecasts Relief From Scorching Heat As Low Pressure Likely Over BoB

May 22, 2026
Odisha

Don’t Let Indoor Heat Kill You: Here’s Expert Tips To Survive High Humidity In Odisha

May 22, 2026
Odisha

Bhubaneswar Experiences Unbearable Morning Humidity; Heat Index Hits 44°C At 5:30 AM

May 22, 2026
Odisha

Odisha Governor Says Service To Society Is Highest Duty At Scouts And Guides State Awards

May 21, 2026
Odisha

Commissionerate Police Forms Special Units To Tackle Mob Violence In Twin Cities

May 21, 2026
Traditional Crafts
Odisha

Traditional Crafts Receiving Global Respect Under Modi Govt, Says Odisha Artist

May 21, 2026
Next Post
RBI

RBI Plans To Allow Bank Lending To REITs: Governor

'Develop A Habit To Use Indigenous Things': PM Modi To Students At 'Pareeksha Pe Charcha'

SC Refuses To Entertain Jan Suraaj's Plaint Challenging Results Of Bihar Assembly Polls

Khimji
SAI
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.