• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
Advertisement
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home World

Iran Says No Agreement Finalised With US Yet, Stresses Right To Manage Hormuz Strait

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
May 30, 2026
in World

Tehran: Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said that no agreement has been finalised with the United States yet and the exchange of messages between the two sides is continuing.

Baghaei made the remarks in a telephone interview with state-run IRIB TV, after US President Donald Trump outlined conditions for a deal with Iran and said he would soon make a decision, reports Xinhua news agency.

Baghaei reiterated that Iran’s current focus in the negotiations “is on ending the war.”

“We have no talk on details of the issues pertaining to Iran’s uranium enrichment or enriched uranium at this stage,” he said.

Speaking about the possible re-opening of the Strait of Hormuz, Baghaei said future management of the strait “concerns only Iran and Oman.”

Earlier in the day, in a social media post, US President Donald Trump outlined his demands, saying, “Iran must agree that they will never have a Nuclear Weapon or Bomb.”

“The Hormuz Strait must be immediately open, no tolls, for unrestricted shipping traffic, in both directions. All water mines (bombs), if any, will be terminated,” Trump said, noting that the US naval blockade “will now be lifted.”

He also said Iran’s enriched uranium stockpiles will be unearthed by the United States in coordination with Iran and the International Atomic Energy Agency and destroyed.

In terms of the financial compensation for the war demanded by Iran, Trump said, “No money will be exchanged, until further notice.”

Iran, the United States, and Israel reached a ceasefire on April 8 after 40 days of fighting.

Over the past weeks, the two sides have reportedly exchanged several proposed plans outlining conditions for ending the conflict through Pakistani mediation. They are reportedly working to finalize a memorandum of understanding.

(IANS)

ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

Myanmar President U Min Aung Hlaing To Begin Five-Day India Visit Today

Next Post

US Judge Orders Trump’s Name Removed From Kennedy Center

Related Posts

Nation

EAM Jaishankar, Singapore FM Balakrishnan Discuss Ways To Deepen Strategic Ties

August 19, 2026
World

New US Green Card Rule May Hit Indians

August 19, 2026
US President Donald Trump
World

Trump Orders Halt To Iran Talks: Report

August 19, 2026
World

Indian-American Pia Dandiya Wins Democratic Primary In Florida

August 19, 2026
World

WHO Warns DRC Ebola Epidemic Poses High Risk Of Further Spread

August 19, 2026
World

Pentagon Weighs Reducing US Military Presence In Persian Gulf After Iran War: Report

August 19, 2026
Next Post

US Judge Orders Trump's Name Removed From Kennedy Center

Usha Vance Names Winners Of America 250 Art Challenge

IPL 2026: Gill’s Hundred Leads GT Into Final Against RCB With Seven-Wicket Win Over RR

Khimji
SAI
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.