• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
Advertisement
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home World

Kurdish PM Accuses Iran Of Killing Civilians

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
January 16, 2024
in World

London:  Masrour Barzani — Prime Minister of Kurdistan region in Iraq — has accused Iran of killing innocent civilians in its strikes on the capital city Erbil, media reports said.

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards earlier said they attacked an Israeli spy centre in the region, The Guardian reported.

Speaking on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos after the attack, Barzani said the Iranian allegations are baseless and added US forces must withdraw from the country.

Iraq on Tuesday condemned Iran’s “aggression” on Erbil which led to civilian casualties in residential areas.

The Iraqi government will take all legal measures against these actions that are considered a violation of Iraq’s sovereignty and the security of its people, including filing a complaint at the United Nations Security Council, media reports said.

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have also claimed an attack in Syria. The group said it had fired a number of ballistic missiles at “terrorist operations” in the country — including IS targets — and destroyed them.

A US defence official said the US tracked the missiles, which hit in northern Iraq and northern Syria, and initial indications were that the strikes were “reckless and imprecise”.

The strikes in northern Syria came after IS claimed responsibility earlier this month for two suicide bombings targeting a commemoration for an Iranian general slain in a 2020 US drone strike. That attack killed at least 84 people and wounded an additional 284 at a ceremony honouring former Revolutionary Guard Gen Qassem Suleimani, The Guardian reported.

(IANS)

ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

Transcending Faith Lines: Salipur’s Arif Katki, A Muslim, Weaves Poetry For Lord Jagannath

Next Post

‘Did Not Adhere To SC Directives’: Legal Expert Rips Maha Speaker’s Verdict On Shiv Sena MLAs’ Disqualification

Related Posts

World

Days After Celebrating 5 Years Of Uninterrupted Rule In Afghanistan, Taliban Reiterates Call For UN Inclusion

August 19, 2026
World

Palestine: Groundbreaking Ceremony Held For Indian Super Speciality Hospital In Jenin

August 19, 2026
World

Indian Army Chief General Dhiraj Seth Concludes Four-Day Nepal Visit

August 19, 2026
World

Iran Warns Regional States Against Assisting US Army

August 19, 2026
World

Expansion Of India–Palestine Development Partnership, New Initiatives Discussed In Ramallah

August 19, 2026
World

Pakistan: Govt To Challenge SC Order On Imran Khan’s Transfer To Hospital

August 19, 2026
Next Post

'Did Not Adhere To SC Directives': Legal Expert Rips Maha Speaker's Verdict On Shiv Sena MLAs' Disqualification

Varanasi’s Gyanvapi Mosque: SC Allows Cleaning Of 'Wazukhana'

PM Modi To Roll Out Projects Worth Rs 4,000 Crore In Kochi On Jan 17

Khimji
SAI
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.