• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
Advertisement
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home World

Kuwait Says 67 Military Personnel Injured, Hundreds Of Missiles, Drones Intercepted

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
March 6, 2026
in World

Kuwait City: Kuwait’s Ministry of Defence said on Friday that 67 personnel from the Kuwaiti Armed Forces were injured amid recent security developments, according to a briefing by the Government Communication Centre in the country.

Saud Al-Atwan, the defence ministry’s official spokesman, said the injured personnel are receiving medical treatment and that their conditions are stable. Two cases remain under medical observation, he added.

Al-Atwan said the Kuwaiti Armed Forces remain at the highest level of readiness, maintaining round-the-clock monitoring of developments in coordination with military and security authorities as well as other state institutions, Xinhua news agency reported.

He said the measures are part of a comprehensive national system aimed at protecting the country’s security and ensuring the safety of citizens and residents.

The military spokesman also said Kuwaiti defense systems have so far detected and dealt with 212 ballistic missiles and 394 drones launched in attacks targeting the country’s airspace during the past days.

On Saturday, Israel and the United States launched joint attacks on Tehran and several other Iranian cities, killing Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, as well as members of his family, high-ranking military commanders, and civilians, according to Iranian officials. Iran responded with waves of missile and drone attacks targeting Israel and US assets across the Middle East.

Earlier on March 2, Qatar had shot down two Iranian Su-24 military aircraft and intercepted multiple missiles and drones in what officials described as a coordinated attack, the country’s Defence Ministry had said in a statement.

Air defence systems, working with the Qatari air force and navy, intercepted seven ballistic missiles and five drones during the assault, the ministry added in the statement. All missiles were destroyed before reaching their targets, preventing casualties and major damage.

The ministry said Qatar’s armed forces “possess the full capabilities and resources necessary to protect the country’s sovereignty and territory and to respond decisively to any external threat.”

In a joint statement, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, and the US had denounced strikes targeting the UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq, including Iraq’s Kurdistan Region.

(IANS)

ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

‘I Haven’t Missed Two Tons, 97 Not Out & 89 Were Big Deal’: Samson Plays Down Missing Two Centuries

Next Post

8th Central Pay Commission: Govt Invites Representations From Stakeholders

Related Posts

World

‘We Are Nordic Lights Reflecting Gandhi’s Values In World’: Lithuania Envoy On India Ties

August 21, 2026
World

US Will Soon Take Full ‘Control’ Of Straits, Says Trump

August 21, 2026
World

US Officials Disrupt Islamic State Follower’s Plot To Attack New York State Legislature

August 21, 2026
World

Trump Administration Approves Possible $4.5 Billion Sale Of KC-46A Refueling Aircraft To Qatar

August 21, 2026
World

US Sanctions 10 Individuals For ‘Transferring Cash’ To Hezbollah

August 21, 2026
World

Houthis Claim Drone Attacks On Airport, Oil Facility In Saudi Arabia

August 21, 2026
Next Post

8th Central Pay Commission: Govt Invites Representations From Stakeholders

Massive Energy Production Increase Needed To Raise Living Standards Of Global Poor: US Energy Secretary

Mamata Banerjee's Anti-SIR Sit-In Protest In Kolkata Begins Today

Khimji
SAI
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.