• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
Advertisement
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home World

Trump Denies Reports Of Israel Sharing Information On Alleged Iranian Assassination Plot

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
July 11, 2026
in World

Washington: US President Donald Trump on Friday (US time) dismissed recent reports that Israel had provided information about an alleged Iranian plot to assassinate him.

“No, no. Israel came up with nothing. No, no,” Trump told the New York Post.

However, the president said he has “left instructions” should Iran succeed in an assassination plot against him, Xinhua news agency reported.

“I’ve been No. 1 (on Iran’s kill list) for a long time, and it’s the way life is, you know,” Trump said. “I’ve left instructions — if anything happens, to just literally bomb them at levels that they’ve never seen before.”

Earlier on Friday, Trump said Washington will continue negotiations with Tehran after his administration notified Iran that the ceasefire was over.

Israeli intelligence recently warned the United States that Iran had devised a fresh plot to assassinate President Donald Trump, according to reports by The Wall Street Journal and CNN, hours after which Trump publicly said he was Tehran’s “number one” assassination target while defending his administration’s military campaign against Iran.

The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday that the Israelis recently shared intelligence with Washington indicating that Iran was considering a new plan to assassinate Trump, a development, the newspaper said would mark a significant escalation in the confrontation between the two countries.

CNN, citing two sources familiar with the matter, reported that Israel had passed the warning to US officials, although the United States had not independently verified the intelligence before receiving the Israeli assessment.

Asked about the reports, the White House referred both news organisations to remarks Trump made during the NATO summit in Ankara, where he openly acknowledged that he remains Tehran’s principal target.

(IANS)

ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

China Erasing Tibetan Identity: ICT

Next Post

Venezuela Quake Death Toll Rises To 4,118

Related Posts

World

Days After Celebrating 5 Years Of Uninterrupted Rule In Afghanistan, Taliban Reiterates Call For UN Inclusion

August 19, 2026
World

Palestine: Groundbreaking Ceremony Held For Indian Super Speciality Hospital In Jenin

August 19, 2026
World

Indian Army Chief General Dhiraj Seth Concludes Four-Day Nepal Visit

August 19, 2026
World

Iran Warns Regional States Against Assisting US Army

August 19, 2026
World

Expansion Of India–Palestine Development Partnership, New Initiatives Discussed In Ramallah

August 19, 2026
World

Pakistan: Govt To Challenge SC Order On Imran Khan’s Transfer To Hospital

August 19, 2026
Next Post

Venezuela Quake Death Toll Rises To 4,118

‘We Are Natural Partners, Made For Each Other’: PM Modi On India-New Zealand Ties During Talks With PM Luxon

FIFA WC: Merino's Late Winner Sends Spain Past Belgium Into Semifinals

Khimji
SAI
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.