• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home Nation

NIA Chargesheets 23rd Accused In Lawrence Bishnoi Gang-Babbar Khalsa Nexus Case

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
May 18, 2026
in Nation
NIA

New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday filed charges against the 23rd accused in a Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) and Lawrence Bishnoi gang terror nexus case of 2022, an official said.

In the sixth chargesheet filed before NIA Special Court at Patiala House Court in New Delhi in the case RC- 39/2022/NIA/DLI, accused Arjit Kumar alias Ajit was charged under various sections of IPC and Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act.

Arjit is the 23rd accused to be chargesheeted in the case, related to a terror conspiracy by the dreaded Lawrence Bishnoi gang and the proscribed BKI to spread terrorism in India, the NIA said in a statement.

He, along with 19 other accused, is under arrest while three others are absconding, the NIA said.

The case, initially filed by the Special Cell of Delhi Police in August 2022, was subsequently taken over for investigation by the NIA.

The anti-terror agency found, during its probe, that Arjit had colluded with co-accused to facilitate members of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang to carry out terrorist activities on Indian soil and flee the country.

Investigations by the NIA revealed that the accused had fraudulently arranged passports and visas for the gang members.

An accused in the instant case, identified as Sachin Bishnoi, and some other gang members had used such fake travel documents to escape the country.

In October last year, the NIA had charge sheeted the 22nd accused in the case.

In its fifth charge sheet filed before the NIA Special Court, Patiala House, Delhi, the NIA had charged Rahul Sarkar with facilitating members of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang in committing terror activities in India.

According to the charge sheet, Sarkar also assisted the gang members in fleeing the country by preparing and arranging forged identity documents, such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID and Bank Passbook.

The accused further used the fake documents to aid the gang members, including co-accused Sachin Bishnoi, in fraudulently procuring passports to flee the country and carry on with their terror activities, the NIA investigations revealed.

(IANS)

ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

Chandranath Rath Murder Probe: CBI Arrests Another Accused In Uttar Pradesh

Related Posts

arrest
Nation

Chandranath Rath Murder Probe: CBI Arrests Another Accused In Uttar Pradesh

May 18, 2026
Sabarimala Temple Gold Scam
Nation

Kerala HC Gives SIT Two More Weeks In Sabarimala Gold Scam

May 18, 2026
Abhishek Banerjee
Nation

Bengal: Abhishek Banerjee Moves Calcutta HC Seeking Scrapping Of FIR

May 18, 2026
Nation

‘Metro Monday’: Delhi L-G, CM Lead By Example, Use Public Transport

May 18, 2026
Nation

‘Coffees Of Nagaland’ Is Truly A Whole Of India Approach Bringing All Stakeholders Together: Scindia

May 18, 2026
Nation

CM Fadnavis Expresses Grief Over Fatal Mumbai-Ahmedabad Highway Crash; Announces Rs 5 Lakh Aid

May 18, 2026
Khimji
SAI
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.