Bhubaneswar: A fire broke out in the Lok Seva Bhawan in Bhubaneswar on Tuesday morning. The fire was detected at the Revenue Department located on the first floor of the building.
On being informed, Fire Services personnel rushed to the spot and initiated efforts to douse the flames.
According to the DGP, Fire Services, a short circuit occurred in one AC with dense smoke resulting in a very small fire. Secretariat Fire Services personnel were quick to douse the fire completely without injury to anyone or major damage.