Bhubaneswar: Odisha Vigilance on Thursday conducted simultaneous raids on the houses and property associated with Manoj Kumar Lenka, Assistant Manager (Civil), Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO), Bhubaneswar, on the allegation of the acquisition of disproportionate assets.
Separate teams led by 2 DSPs, 10 Inspectors, 2 Sub Inspectors, 5 ASIs and other staff on the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge, Vigilance, Bhubaneswar conducted simultaneous house searches at the following seven places in Khurdha, Puri, and Kendrapara.
1. One triple-storeyed residential building located over plot No.754/1463 at Koradakanta, Bhubaneswar.
2. One flat on the 5th floor at Grand Asian apartment in Puri.
3. Parental house in Kesapur, Patamundai in Kendrapada.
4. One triple-storeyed building at Beltala, Patamundai in Kendrapada.
5. Office chamber in IDCO office at Rupali Square, Bhubaneswar.
6. One house with stone boundary at Niladri Nagar, Jharpada, Bhubaneswar.
7. One market complex at Uttara Chhak.
So far, the Vigilance has unearthed four plots, two multi-storeyed buildings, one market complex, one flat, two houses linked to Lenka. The details of the property are as under.
Four plots in the prime areas of Bhubaneswar, Puri, and Kendrapara.
i) One plot vide No. 4675, area 0.0516 Dcml. at mouza Pandara, Bhubaneswar.
ii) One plot vide No.2187, at mauza Jharpada, Bhubaneswar.
iii) One plot vide No.461, at Uttar Sasan, Puri.
iv) One plot vide No.2071, area 0.0930 Dcml. at Beltala, Pattamundei, Kendrapada.
One shop at Metro Manson, Rabi Talkies, Bhubaneswar.
The measurement and valuation/assessment of the buildings/flat/market complex/shop/plots is being carried out by Vigilance Technical Wing.