• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
Advertisement
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home Nation

‘No Security Breaches’: CBSE Junks Social Media User’s Claim Of Breaking Into Portal

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
May 26, 2026
in Nation
CBSE

New Delhi: Amid attempts by the CBSE to resolve glitches on its answer-book evaluation portal, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Tuesday refuted claims of a social media user that the On Screen Marking (OSM) was compromised by him and said that no security breaches have come to light.

Assuring students about the strong safeguards implemented to ensure the integrity of the platform, the Board issued a clarification regarding the misleading claim made by the social media user.

In a message on X, the CBSE said, “In a post made by a user on social media, it has been claimed that the CBSE On Screen Marking (OSM) bearing URL: http://cbse.onmarks.co.in was compromised by him on February 26, 2026. This has also formed the basis for a few news articles.”

“At the outset, it is clarified that the Portal used for evaluation of answer-books bore a different URL, which has neither been compromised nor does it have the vulnerabilities indicated in the said social media post,” it said.

“The URL: http://cbse.onmarks.co.in is the testing site only with sample data for internal testing and review purposes. There are no actual evaluation data, marks or other data held on that portal. The Board emphasises that no security breaches have come to light on the Portal deployed for the actual evaluation work,” said the Board.

The Board would like to state that this system has been implemented for enhanced transparency in assessments with strong grievance redressal mechanisms built into it, and would reassure all concerned about the strong safeguards implemented to ensure the integrity of the platform actually deployed as regards any vulnerabilities.

Earlier in the day, Congress General Secretary K.C. Venugopal wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, highlighting the “discrepancies” arising from the On-Screen Marking (OSM) introduced by the CBSE for Class 10 and 12, demanding a one-time redressal for the impacted students.

“A government that cannot manage a simple secondary education exam, let alone cause the disastrous NEET fiasco, has no right to make tall claims of being a ‘Vishwaguru’,” said Venugopal in a message on X.

The Congress MP said, “The CBSE results have been a complete mess, with the digital scanning and evaluation system causing widespread panic among students because of the thousands of errors that have come to light. On top of that, the CBSE is arbitrarily charging exorbitant re-evaluation fees from these helpless students.”

(IANS)

ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

IPL 2026: Patidar’s Unbeaten 93 Powers RCB To Record 254/5 Against GT In Qualifier 1

Next Post

Minor Girl Gang-Raped In Bolangir; One Arrested

Related Posts

Nation

Total Area Sown In India’s Current Kharif Season So Far Crosses 1,016 Lakh Hectares

August 17, 2026
Nation

Gujarat Police Trace Over Rs 1,071 Crore Linked To 1,090 Cybercrime Cases

August 17, 2026
Nation

New Rules To Regulate Airlines To Be Finalised Within 3 Weeks, Centre Tells SC

August 17, 2026
Delhi High Court
Nation

Delhi HC Gives Kejriwal, Sisodia 4 Weeks To File Replies On CBI Plea Against Discharge In Excise Policy Case

August 17, 2026
Nation

Tarapith Hotel Fire: Death Toll Rises To 8, Five From Same Meghalaya Family

August 17, 2026
Nation

New Electronics Parts Manufacturing Projects Poised To Create 75,000 Jobs: Vaishnaw

August 17, 2026
Next Post

Minor Girl Gang-Raped In Bolangir; One Arrested

Mamata Banerjee Condemns Hawker Eviction Drive

Bus Driver Not To Be Removed From Job, Says Telangana Minister Amid Row

Khimji
SAI
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.